Skip to main content

Morning affirmations


I've stumbled across the idea of morning affirmations lately. Affirmations are positive thoughts that you speak to yourself. I think the goal is that if you say affirmations enough you will eventually believe them into being reality.

So, here are some morning affirmations for your average, kind of a hot mess mom.

  1. I enjoy being a morning person.
  2. I am a patient mom who does not yell.
  3. I am happy and content with the state of my house.
  4. My children will eat what I put in front of them.
  5. I will be the kind of mom who folds laundry and puts it away. In the same day.
  6. My awesomeness as a mother has nothing to do with the abilities or instagram feed of other mothers.
  7. I believe in my ability to not swear when I step on LEGO bricks.
  8. I will choose being present over being on my phone.
  9. I am a tidy and efficient housekeeper.
  10. When I want to flip out, I will choose kindness.
  11. I acknowledge my imperfections and I will give myself grace.
  12. I believe that I'm a good mom.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia