Skip to main content

Partial feed

For those of you who subscribe to In Pursuit via RSS feed, you should know that I've changed to a partial feed. This means that only the first paragraph (or so) will be shown when you see the posts on your reader.

Just thought you might want to know before you start wondering why all my posts are suddenly ridiculously short. Or, of course, you might be (rightfully) wondering why I'm not posting at all. That's because I'm a journalism major and I've got scene descriptions (film class), package scripts (broadcast news class), and other things to write.

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

  1. You're dumb. I hate partial feed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRRR... Why would you do that?
    My access to your blog is spotty at best, and Google Reader is my only way in when our filters are being stupid.

    Surely there's some sort of rationale behind this decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Changing the subject: I LOVE your new background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stargirl and Leo: I don't care. Well, okay, I kind of care. This may not be permanent. We'll see. My rationale is purely selfish. I want to see who reads my blog. You get a horrible idea of who reads your blog if no one ever visits and only reads in on their reader.

    Missy: Thank you. :) I got it from the cutest blog on the block--there's a link in my side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok... well then, would you cut and paste your entries into an email for your dear brother if he tells you that websense has suddenly deemed you to be inappropriate? Not all the time, just when you've been blocked... that would be like, totally way super nice of you, you know?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia