Skip to main content

March resolutions and a challenge

A lot of my March Resolutions are the same from last month. These are things that, whether I did well or failed at them in February, I'll be keeping them on my resolution list until they become a solid habit.
  1. No-buy month.
    • This does NOT include my Ipsy Glam Bag because that is an automatic withdrawal.
  2. Don't skip either of my bible studies
  3. Do bible study home work.
  4. Go to the gym at least twice a week.
  5. Take Bella for a walk at least once a week.
  6. Keep up with my daily cleaning schedule.
  7. Early to bed and early to rise on the weekdays.
    • My schedule used to consist of me out of bed by 6:30am most mornings. Not so much these days as I don't usually have anywhere to be until 9:30am at the earliest. However, i must prefer waking up early to start my day.
  8. Get my makeup out of the bathroom.
    • I hear it's not good for makeup to be in the bathroom because of the moisture, so I'm going to put together my own very modest battle station.
  9. Finish my Brand Camp workbook.
  10. Complete the blog challenge



We'll see if I can make it...

Comments

  1. Totally going to try this blog challenge! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Looking forward to seeing yours :)

      Delete
    2. Here's day one! http://www.jodibyrnesphotography.com/a-31-day-blog-challenge-5-random-facts-and-self-portrait

      Delete
    3. Awesome! Checking it out now. :)

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait to see your battle station!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia