Skip to main content

Meet Bella!

So, we Kueches have been thinking about getting a dog for a while now.

I have been doing my fair share of browsing on the humane society (HS) website, craigslist, etc, looking for available dogs. We also went to the HS a few days ago to meet some of their dogs. It wasn't that successful of a trip, but we were planning on going a few times to try and figure out what kind of dog we would like.

When we left for the HS today, Mike looked at me and said, "Now keep this in mind. We are not coming home with a dog today." We just wanted to look again, but did not want to rush into anything.

One dog turned out to be quite the jumper. Seriously! We walked up to her cage with a leash and she was jumping at least three feet in the air--maybe more. She was running and pulling us all over the place. She was good, but a little too hyper for us. Next, we walked an adorable little terrier that looked just likemy parents' dog, Hootie. She was so dang cute and sweet and well-behaved.

And despite the fact that we had decided to wait at least until next week before getting a dog, she came home with us! She is not named after Bella Swan.


Bella running from me and my scary camera.

How cute is she!

Hiding from me. She'll get use to the camera soon enough. :)

She likes her doggie bed! She also just like to lay on the floor at our feet. ♥

"Stop taking pictures of me, Mommy!" I'm pretty sure that's what she's saying...

Awww...sleepy time!

Comments

  1. Aww so cute! I'm so jealous! Josiah never takes me to the puppy store because I'm a mess everytime, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute and being that she's not a puppy she won't get any bigger! How is she adjusting to her new name? What was her old name? One of my co-workers adopted a dog from a rescue group and was walking her dog down the street (months later) and it ended up that the previous owners had walked past! They were very happy to see that she had adopted "their" dog and that she is so lovingly cared for. And Darlene was glad that her dog did not seem overjoyed to see it's former owners! ♥ Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia