Skip to main content

photoblog recap

I know not everyone can make it over to my photoblog, so I thought I'd start giving you a weekly recap! (Clicking on each photo will take you to the original post.

Sunday, I posted this photo of a friend's engagement ring.
Monday, I changed the layout of my blog so I could post more than one photo at a time. Then, I included the rest of the photos from the shoot that included Sunday's picture. Had a lot of fun taking pictures of Ron & Prudence who are getting married soon.
Tuesday, I posted a lot of photos from my parents' house, a.k.a. the Heuser family farm.
Thursday, I posted photos from a wedding I went to last week. I know Bonnie from church and swing dancing. And, since she and Jason met swing dancing, they were kind enough to invite all of us dancers to the wedding to dance the night away. :) Most of the photos, however, are not of the lindy hoppers, but of the newlyweds.

Saturday night, I shot this photo while downtown with Caleb and Anne Marie after mexican and margaritas.

Comments

  1. Oh, how I would love to be married to someone who knows how to dance.

    ...Oh, how I would love to know how to dance!

    *Snicker*

    That last pic was gorgeous! Well, all of them were, but I really liked the city scene. You're really good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia