Skip to main content

Thursday Thirteen #19



Thirteen Things that Tiffany is Thinking

1. My arm hurts. I got my blood drawn for the first time today. Well, the first time that I can remember...apparently, I got blood drawn as a baby. It wasn't so bad. But now my arm is a little sore.

2. I have an ugly smile. I got a tooth pulled on Monday. So my smile has a hole in it. It's not very pretty. I cannot wait until the teeth come together.

3. My arch-wires are poking me. It's really annoying and it hurts my cheek. It makes talking a less likely thing for me to do.

4. I cannot believe I'm going on the Pill. Yeah. The Pill. My periods are so crazy, that their putting me on ortho-tri-cyclen.

5. I like my A-cups. Mary's breasts increased two cup sizes when she went on the pill. I don't want the same to happen to me. I like my little breasts.

6. I don't want my body chemistry to change. When you mess with your hormones, that happnes. But I just am nervous (not really nervous...that's too strong of a word) about what is going to happen to my body.

7. This guy sitting on the couch with me is way hot. Mike-a-licious. Oh yeah.

8. I'm thirsty. Mmmm...coke.

9. I'm looking forward to reading this month's ELLE. I just bought it at the drugstore and it's 'the body issue' and it has Mandy Moore on the cover.

10. I'm also looking forward to some stuffed manicotti. Left over from Tuesday night when Mike made it for me. My tummy is looking forward to it too (it just growled.)

11. I can't wait to get some contacts. I'm all out of contacts and have been stuck with glasses for the past two weeks. It's annoying because I like to go back and forth.

12. I need to register for fall classes at GTC. I don't want all the good ones to be taken. (My tummy just growled again.) I'm not sure what I'm going to take next semester though.

13. I really like Mister Linky's auto-linkies. I get so excited to see a name on my linkies. It's like getting a comment on your blog or on MySpace. OMG, I love MySpace comments.


Comments

  1. You certainly have a lot on your mind. I love auto linkies too. My TT is up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute list. I hope your arm feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your list. I am always thinking about the kids, housework, dinner... I like the linky to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auto linkies are great aren't they. They make posting and keeping links so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice TT-thoughts, I'm late surfing around :D Mr. Linky looks better and better, might want to try one day!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman