Skip to main content

Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012



Just got my first ever VoxBox today. Pretty excited about trying all this stuff!

Influenster is basically an online program where they send you free samples (or even full-size products!) to try out and review. I didn't pay any money to join and I'm not being paid any money to write this review. So, anyways, it's pretty cool. If you aren't a member yet, go to influenster.com to join. I'm not required to say that, but I still think you should.

I mean, who doesn't want free stuff?

There are badges that you can get to qualify for different boxes. I got the "Dog Lover" badge, so fingers crossed for a doggie voxbox one of these days!

I'll be posting reviews as I try out these products, so be on the lookout for those!

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman