Skip to main content

Saturday shops: Industrie


I was running out of shops to promote (because little ol' me cannot possibly know of every great Etsy shop to be had). So, I decided to ask for suggestions in the Etsy forums. I got a lot of responses from sellers wanting me to promote their shops. I'll only promote something if I like it--of course. This shop, Industrie, was the first shop to respond, and I love love love the creative jewelry you can find in this shop!

Clear Tube Bracelet ($8)


Washer Overly Earrings ($9)


Washer Chain Necklace ($60)

Comments

  1. Love that bracelet! I like the earrings too..

    Thanks for posting lil Frau!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia