Skip to main content

30 Day Photography Challenge: Day 2


Lookit me killin' two birds with one stone and working a So Much Pretty post into my photography challenge! ^_^ Also, yay for me, posting two days in a row! I was initially going to wait until Saturday to post the week's worth of challenge photos, but I decided to post it today. Because I'm crazy like that! I'll try to post daily and have catch-up posts when I need to.

Mike is a life long Detroit Lions fan (through the good and the very bad) and he got me this tee last time we were in Michigan.

Forgive my bags under my eyes, I am wearing no makeup and am still exhausted from yesterday's wedding. Also, I'm not smiling because I was still thinking through my posing and was about to change the angle of the camera so my head wouldn't be cut off. I ended up kind of liking it and keeping it.

I had fun editing this photo. I don't play around too much with my clients' photographs because I want a consistent look to my photos. So it was fun for me to try a different look.

For those of you who are nerdy enough to care...

First, I applied the preset: Eric Kim Old School. then I brushed on "Depth and Drama" from Pretty Presets around the background and "Edgy and Bright" from Pretty Presets on me.

ISO 1250 | 50mm | f/5.0 | 1/20sec

Comments

  1. Argh! Can I just say how much I LOVE your boots. I have such big calves I can never find boots that I want in regular stores...Oh and I love the socks (?) poking out of the tops! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice look! Love the outfit. I also want to comment on the socks / legwarmers? Only because I have been knitting this pair of gloves and it is all I look at -- and the yarn on these looks absolutely identical. Are they hand-knit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The socks are actually just Thorlos--my hiking socks! Sock are great to wear over skinny jeans in boots because it keeps your jeans from bunching up. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots rock! I am like Meg, my calves are too big for boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get braver with my boots. You've inspired me. I love this picture of you too! You look so pretty and serious, but not like a grouchy, pouty supermodel. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ME? Inspire YOU? Augh! Beth you are one of the most courageous dressers I know. And it always looks SO GOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to chime in with everyone else and say I love the socks under the boots. I want to try that look sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia