Skip to main content

Jeepers, Creepers! Where's you get those eyes awesome dance moves?



In lieu of a daily photo (yeah, daily, I know you're laughing), I'm posting another dance video. This time it's this super-fun video me dancing with my friend Kristen who I have known since the 1930s. We are successfully figuring out how to take turns leading and following all while looking like we actually know what we're doing. She is much better at it that I am. But, then again, she is a much more talented dancer than I am. :)

That part where she kicks up high? That's her almost kicking Robert in the face for saying we look like eight-year-olds. Ha. I look at least sixteen, thank you very much.

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia