Skip to main content

Miss me much?

I hope you say yes.

I've been busy, super busy. I went to an Indian seminar this past weekend and I have been bogged down with school. So bogged down, in fact, that I haven't been lindy hopping in three weeks. Gasp--but, I'm hanging in there.

It's not like I haven't been online, though, because I totally have. I want to share with you a few of my new loves and additions to the RSS feed.

Worthington Wire
- created by Mrs. Fussypants who describes it as a sort of "“Drudge for Chicks”
DivineCaroline - a website full of articles written by real women on every topic under the sun.

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

  1. I would have missed you if I'd been keeping up. Promise. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia