Skip to main content

Usual Year-End Survey

2008: In The Beginning
Where did you bring in the New Year? At Mepkin Abbey, around a sorry little bonfire
Who were you with? Leo and Dismas. A bunch of monks!
Did you make any resolutions? Eat right. Exercises. The usual.

2008: Your Love Life
Did you break up with anyone? Yes.
Did you get anything for Valentine's day? A cross necklace.
Did you meet anyone special? No, but I did get to know someone special again.
Did you fall in love? Oh, yeah, I'd say so...

2008: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year? Lots of new friends, yes!
Did any of your friendships end? Friendships changed, but didn't end.
Did you dislike anyone? Not too terribly bad, no.
Did you make any new enemies? I don't do the whole enemy thing. Too much work.
Did you resolve any fights? I didn't really have any to resolve. No big ones, at any rate.
Who was(were) your closest friend(s)? My newest closest friends are my roommates! :)
Who did you grow apart from? Several people, as inevitably happens as lives change.
Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships? Zero.

2008: Your BIRTHDAY!!
Did you have a cake? Yes!
What did you do for your birthday? Came home to cake and lovely roomies! And then went out with a bunch of friends. Read about it here.
Did you have a party? Not a party, per-se, but I did have dueling unicorns!
Did you get any presents? Yes. A hair-cut, clothes, tickets for the dance, and other little things.
If so, what was the best thing you got? Coming home to a surprise from my roommates. :)

2008: All about YOU
Did you change at all this year? I'm always changing.
Did you dye your hair? Nope.
Did you get your hair cut? Yep.
Did you change your style? Not terribly.
Were you in school? Yes, but I'm at a new school now.
Did you have a job? I'm super-nanny!
Did you drive? Too much. I now go to a school that's 45-minutes away.
Did you own a car? Yeah, I bought a new car.
Did anyone close to you give birth? Not this year.
Did you move at all? Nope. But I did consider it.
Did you go on any vacations? Yes. Spend a week at the coast with my family and a week in Michigan with Mike.
Did you leave the country at all? No, not even Canada, ay.
Would you change anything about yourself now? Nah. I'm pretty content with my life. :)

2008: Wrap Up.
Is 2008 a good year? It was for me.
Did 2008 bring any new insights? Insights into a lot of things, totally.
Do you think 2009 will top 2008? Each year trumps the last.

2009
How old will you turn in 2009? I'll turn 25 at the end of it. Omg. 25. ACK!
Do you think you'll be married by then? Who knows?
What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months? Investigative Journalism!
Will you be looking for a new job? Not a new job, but an internship.
Will you be looking for a new relationship? Definitely not.
New house? Not for me.
New Years resolution? Touch my toes, save money, exercise.
Any trips planned? Nothing big.
Wedding plans? I'm planning on being in two weddings.
What's on your calendar? Nothing other than the aforementioned weddings and maybe missing Mike for a week or two.
What can't you wait for? OH, you know.
What would you like to see happen different? I'd like to see myself continue going in the direction I'm headed. I like it.
What about yourself will you be changing? Relying less on myself or others and more on God.
Will you be nicer to the people you care about? Sometimes that's a matter of mis-communication. And yes, I'm working on it.
What happened in '08 that you didn't think would ever happen? I got back together with Mike. Honestly didn't see that one coming.
What will you do differently in 2009? Oh, probably touch my toes finally.

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

  1. I would prefer you didn't use the term "sorry" about my fire, thank you very much. Perhaps I might suggest "pleasant" or "quaint".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm BACK!!!! I'm glad too, cuz I've missed reading you. (I quit reading all blogs right around New Years and am just now getting back into the swing of things.) Although, I've got to go home now, so I'm only going to read one entry today. Tomorrow, I'll catch up completely.

    PS> Leo's comment had me laughing out loud. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia