Skip to main content

My weekend, part two

After the shower, I went to A-town to hang out with Mary and Jeff. I had so much fun. I want to do it again! I love my sister and her boyfriend. :-)


Look! The bottle opener is a pink bird! (Maybe a flamingo?) This picture isn't posed at all...


Jeff & me making the awesome face. Yes, I let my brand new 9mp camera get that close to water. Yes, I'm dumb sometimes.


Mary ♥s Jeff...awww


Jeff and I played XBox 360 and Wii!


And then I talked on the phone with one of my camp boys for about two hours.


And here are some duckies...

And today? Let's see... I went to church and afterwards talked with a few people from the mission trip until the sanctuary was empty. Then I went to lunch with some friends (Mexican, yum!) and then went home and uploaded about 180 photos to FaceBook. Then I went to church again. The Truth Project is over and the evening service was finishing up the message from the morning. Afterwards, I talked with someone who I learned has done what I expressly forbade them to do. I think, maybe, for humor at my expense? Ha-ha. For dinner, I went to Barley's with some lovely girlfriends after which we hung out at a friends house.

Busy busy weekend. Gotta get the hanging out with friends in whiles I still have time for it! Ha-ha.

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. Well that was an action packed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think you had enough hair left after the new due to tie it back, but it looks like you do in that third pic :) Cute swimsuits, both of you, you look super. Your sunglasses are nice too, but your hat is dorky! Do you think there is any hanky-panky going on at the Mary/Jeff apartment? They should tie the knot, instead of her being a shack up honney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat is Jeff! Of course I look dorky! Ha-ha. I know there's isn't any hanky-panky because I've done the interrogation and they wouldn't lie to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as your on the case Tiffster :) I hearby designate you a member of the Moral Police, Southeast Sector. You've been deputised to perform all necessary cockblocking activities, in defense of your sister's chastity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your awesome face on the second to last picture looks more like a sleepy face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, did you get rid of one of these pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last photo isn't the awesome face. It just me mid-convo w/ Will. And yeah, I deleted one. Under the advice of a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! It was probably good advice, I only looked at it 30 seconds and an hour later I could tell when it was gone :) Not that I don't miss it.... lovely girls, those Heusers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many photos! I love it! And I want that bottle opener!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia