Skip to main content

ISO regular blogs to read


Remember they heyday of blogging when EVERYONE had one? Or more than one? Where people just spilled all there thoughts out onto the Internet? I really miss that! I know I've mostly been posting outfits lately, and that's because its easy content for me to create. But maybe I'll start actually sharing more thoughts soon.

Anyway.

I'm looking for some blogs to read. I'm looking for mamas sharing real-life outfit posts and stream of consciousness blogs and just blogs written by people that are average and imperfect.

I don't want Starbucks blog. I want the small down coffee shop blog.

I once wanted to be a popular blogger. But I think I've now realized my blog is NEVER going to be a money maker. And that is perfect. Its my personal log of what is going on. If you have a blog like that, let me know so I can follow you. :)

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman