Skip to main content

Top 14 of 2014
















Yep, this guest post had more than twice the hits that Jojo's birth story had! And for a good reason. Emily is an excellent storyteller. So click that link and then click through to her blog. Especially if you're a mom. If you're pregnant, go through the archives to the beginning of the blog. It's definitely something you'll be able to relate to! :)

I really enjoyed making this list because it was fun to look through the archives. It made my heart ache for my itty bitty baby Jojo, though! It has been a year full of blessings! And today he is one year old. Oh my goodness. My heart is so full!

Well, happy new year's eve! I hope 2014 has been good to you all and that 2015 will be even better!

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman