Skip to main content

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!





For the past few years, I've been putting up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. This year, I decided to dedicate November to doing 30 days of thankfulness and so, Christmas was saved for December. As today is December 1st, we pulled all the decorations out of the attic.

We pushed some furniture aside to put the tree in front of the front window. I think a window is the perfect place to put a tree, don't you? It makes the front of the house look so happy!

Joseph was happy to explore all the boxes and various plastic ornaments. He went down for his nap before the Christmas tree was done. When he woke up, I sat him down in front of the tree. He didn't know quite what to think of it! He reached out to touch a branch a few times, and then quickly drew his hand back. It didn't take him too long to warm up to the tree though!

I love having the Christmas tree up! It put me in such a great mood today and I'm really looking forward to Jojo's first Christmas. :)

Comments

  1. I love his face. That last picture of the tree is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman