Skip to main content

A-Z

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Unloading the dishwasher. Can't I have a magic wand to make the dishes unload themselves?
D. Dogs: Just one, the fabulous Bella.
E. Essential start to your day: Water.
F. Favorite color: Lavender and coral, currently.
G. Gold or Silver: Either. I wear both everyday.
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play: the clarinet (goes doodle doodle doodle doodle det.)
J. Job title: Wife, babysitter (downgrade!), photographer
K. Kids: Three. Alex, Lauren, Davis. They're not mine, though.
L. Live: in Shoeless Joe Jackson's old neighborhood
M. Mother’s name: Veronica
N. Nicknames: If, Iffy, Tiff, Tiffy, Tiffers, Tiffster, T-Rex
O. Overnight hospital stays: Not since I was born.
P. Pet peeves: Driving slow in the left lane.
Q. Quote from a movie: "So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave." ~Captain Malcom Reynolds
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Leo & Mary.
T. Time you wake up: It varies. Somewhere between 7:30 and 9:30.
U. Underwear: I love buying new underwear. You can always find some on clearance at Target.
V. Vegetable you hate: Beet greens. GROSS.
W. What makes you run late: Mostly me.
X - X-rays you’ve had: Dental x-rays and a LOT of back x-rays.
Y - Yummy food you make: I'm planning on making Unicorn Poop for Kristy's birthday. Does that count?
Z - Zoo favorite: The ocelot and the red panda. SO CUTE

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia