Skip to main content

Pretty Little Mistakes

The back of the book says: You may end up in an opulent mansion or homeless down by the river; happily married with your own corporation or alone and pecked to death by ducks in London; a Zen master in Japan or morbidly obese in a trailer park.

Well...so far, I was a renegade art student who was raped and then I died. I tired again, and I was killed by a pipe bomb in Chad (twice). I dropped out of the science program to move up to a podunk town near Lake Superior to bag groceries. My husband died and then my 2nd husband died and then I died. I don't get it. Where are the ducks in London?

Forget college, I'm going to travel next time.

This book is seriously addictive.

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. Woa, nice endings. Who wrote this book, the devil? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you've got to die. That's how the story ends. You can't live happily ever after forever. And really, I was happy w/ my husband near Lake Superior b/c we would have martinis after work and make dinner together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia