Skip to main content

So Much Pretty: Blazer & Babbling

New blazer! I avoided blazers for so long, but I think I'm in love! They're like cardigans except with more structure...and I wear a cardigan just about every other day.

I am particularly in love with my new floral blazer (bringing my closets blazer count to 2.) I had seen a similar blazer that I looked longingly at but never purchased. It was had an indigo background and long sleeves...both of which were turning me off.

Well, I was shopping with my Mom at Dillard's when I came across this blazer. The black background makes this one so much more versatile. And I love the ruched sleeves. I bought it but was still on the fence about it. So what did I do? I went home and took off the tags so I couldn't return it!


Its rather bold...at least for me. So, I stayed home most of the day my first time wearing it. Just to, you know, get the feel.

But the more I see these pictures, the happier I am that I bought this piece!


Oh yeah, and while I was recording my review of the Palmolive dish soap that Influenster gave me, I started babbling about my blazer. I thought I'd include that little bit of randomness here...


Blazer from Dillard's
Jeans, top & earrings from Target
Flats from Rack Room Shoes...I think?
Necklace from Kate Spade

Link to your outfit posts in the comments!

Comments

  1. Love the blazer and LOVE the blazer with those earrings! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really digging this particular piece I love seeing floral prints incorporated in something other than a dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My next goal is to find more ways to wear it, otherwise I'll be pairing it with the same tee and jeans every time!

      Delete
  3. It can be difficult to get out of the habit of wearing a piece in a "safe way." Style is about personal expression and most of all having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia