Skip to main content

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012


Woohoo! Guess who got the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox! I was super excited to be picked for a second VoxBox from Influenster. And, actually, I'm pretty thrilled about everything that came in the box! I did a first impressions video just to show you what was inside. Some other recipients got a few things that I didn't get, but I can't complain!

Influenster does not pay me to leave reviews. I do not pay them to get a box of goodies. Here's how it works, they give you free stuff; you tell them how you like the free stuff.

I have FIVE invites to Influenster, so if you are interested in your own VoxBox leave a comment!



 p.s. More in depth reviews to come!

Comments

  1. What is influenster and what is a voxbox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Influenster sends you a VoxBox full of goodies and you review them on their site as well as various social media sites. Not everyone qualifies for a box, but this is my second one this year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman