Skip to main content

so much pretty: jeans & white t-shirt

I know this isn't exactly a pushing the fashion envelope type of outfit. It's about as basic as it gets. Jeans & a white t-shirt. This basic combination has for quite some time been one of my favorites. This is a GAP tee and I have several white t-shirts (s/s and l/s) from the GAP. I just can't get enough. The jeans are from the J. Crew outlet (and I bought them a Plato's Closet). If I could wear these jeans everyday, I would. They're the perfect fit and length.

You know what else I like? The fact that I'm wearing my favorite sandals and a short sleeve t-shirt in this photo. Why? Because it was taken about a week or so ago. Yes. Sandals in JANUARY!

Unfortunately, it's gotten much colder of late and I've been wearing boots and a coat. My coat is cute, but when I sewed the buttons back on, I sewed them on the wrong spots. So it's kinda wonky when I button it up.

Oh, I am SO ready for spring.

This is the necklace I'm wearing in the above photo. I love this necklace! My mom brought it home for me when she went to the Philippines a few years ago. :) I like wearing this necklace especially with white t-shirts. Not sure why, I just do.

All these photos look a bit different from my usual, no? That's because I got a new point-and-shoot camera (Canon PowerShot Elph 100HS) for everyday snapshots. The photo quality isn't as good, but I enjoy using it. And I'll be able to start doing pointing-and-shooting tutorials again! Yay!

Here's a quick tip: the above photos were all taken in my dining room. Why? Because that room has more windows than any other room in the house and, thus, the best natural diffused light. In the last photo, I'm looking directly out the window. A sheer white curtain between me and the sunshine. It provides the perfect light. So if you want to take better photos inside, get yourself to the nearest window!

I'm not a very good fashion blogger (I guess no one's actually every accused me of that anyway...) and I could never wear a different outfit each day. In fact, I probably wear this outfit once a week. Wait until I blog about what I'm wearing right now. SO MUCH COMFORTABLE will be the new name of these posts!

Comments

  1. I'm having the same wonky coat-button trouble for the same reason. You didn't buy a peacoat at Fashion Bug, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the new camera. I like your simple outfit. Sometimes it's all about the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Missy: Nope. I bought a peacoat from Forever 21. The buttons all fell off within a few months! :(

    @Nellie: Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman