Skip to main content

I am too ambitious when it comes to reading books

Books I want to finish, in order of priority:
  1. "Divine Nobodies" by Jim Palmer
  2. "Sacred Marriage" by Gary Thomas
  3. "Wanting All The Right Things" by Shirin Taber
Books I have started, but not finished, and probably won't any time soon, in order of last time opened:
  1. "A Girl's Best Friend" by Kristen Billerbeck
  2. "Authentic Beauty" by Leslie Ludy
  3. "Blue Like Jazz" by Donald Miller
  4. "The Tipping Point" by Malcolm Gladwell
  5. "Blessed Are The Bored In Spirit" by Mark Hart
  6. "How To Have That Difficult Conversation You've Been Avoiding" by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend
  7. "Christ The King" by Anne Rice
Books I have on my shelf and really want to start:
  1. "Don't Waste Your Life" by John Piper
  2. "The Four Loves" by C.S. Lewis
Books I want to read again:
  1. "Doing Things Right In Matters of the Heart" by John Ensor
♥Tiffany♥

Comments

  1. I didn't think you would like Blue Like Jazz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is that? I rather liked it actually. Other purchases just got in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw, books you REALLY like don't get shelved until you are done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the book wasn't actually mine and is no longer in my posession

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently wrote a blog about books, and I was just wondering if you have any to recommend?
    You see, I really want to start expanding my reading alot more than I already am, and Im particularly interested in classics.
    any thoughts?
    angus

    ReplyDelete
  6. the word "classics" scares me off. i hardly even know what that means. i hear The Odyssey is pretty durn good, but I've never read it. You would probably be appalled to look at my bookshelf. One of the shelves is nearly 100% pink with a few pastel yellows and blues thrown in there. Yes, I'm a chick-lit fan(atic). I'm a pretty big fan of short stories. Flannery O'Conner, Joyce Carol Oates, Kate Chopin. And I love poetry. I just checked out "The Outlaw Bible Of American Poetry" it's like a lit textbook full of poems, you know? I can't wait to devour it.

    Canturbury Tales, Cold Sassy Tree, the Great Gatsby. Those are superb too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe I should give some poetry a read, I've never considered it before.
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman