Skip to main content

The hazards of ladders...


That's Dad's nasty leg. We visited him today after his operation. He'll have those pins in his leg for about two weeks. At that time, he'll have an actual surgery. They couldn't actually cut his leg open or anything yet because everything is so swollen that if they cut him open, they wouldn't be able to close it back! Yikes!

I feel so bad for my dad! I couldn't imagine having that in my leg, it is so scary! What if you accidentally bump the pins into something and it jars your bone! Luckily, he'll be working from home for a while.

I told him I was going to post a picture on my blog and he said, "Cool!"

♥, Tiffany Anne

Comments

  1. Oh god, that looks very painful - I hope he heals soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's be a good candidate for a robot leg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your parents get in an accident it is the scariest thing on the planet. My dad fell 2 stories from a tree 2 years ago, we thought he was going to die. In truth, he lucked out and would've if there wasn't a surgery conference in Milwaukee at Froedert Hospital. The best surgeons put him in tons of robotic looking things to stabilize his back, his legs and his neck. He broke his spine and neck in 3 spots - but he can walk today thanks to technology. So it's scary, but we have to put faith in the fact that God has given us the technology that saves things - just like your dad's leg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, how'd he snap that puppy anyways? Did the ladder kick out from under him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'm sure his two lovely daughters will be going home to visit and make sure he is well suplied with soda, pillows, and reading material on a regular basis?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea how it happend. And yes, we've been visiting him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your a good kid!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman