Skip to main content

girl on the street: under my umbrella

I saw this red umbrella about a block away and knew I had to take a photo of it. I really popped on the dreary rainy street. So, I found the perfect spot, held my camera up to my eye, focused, and waited for her to walk through my viewfinder. I wish I had waited just a bit for her to be between the last two trees, but I'm still very happy with this photo.

Shortly after red, I saw this other umbrella. I was walking behind her, so I tried to keep up, focus, and meter at the same time. No decent composition going on here though.


{p.s. I'm taking a page out of my sister's book and moving my comments over to Disqus. So, if you don't see old comments from previous posts, don't worry! They are still there, just importing.}

Comments

  1. now I want a colorful umbrella too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umbrellas are my most favorite things.  They have so much scope for the imagination somehow!  That first picture is awesome.  For serious.  I also like the second picture, but the first is awesome.  :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. The first picture is definitely the superior of the two :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia