Skip to main content

Bella and the slipper that Mary once gave me for Christmas


She has actually commandeered both slippers in the pair.


Which is okay, really.


Because the cute squiggles fell off the top of the other one. And what's the point of wearing them if they don't match?


I realized that I used to take a TON of photos just for fun! I don't do that so much anymore.


I kind of wish I did. I love taking photos.


So, that's why you are looking at a bunch of photos of my scruffy mutt. She's one of my favorite subjects.


I guess we're boring her. So, we'll leave her alone.

For now.

Comments

  1. She's so cute! One of the pompoms on mine fell off to. I don't know where they are now, but if I find them, I might give them to Bella for xmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia