Skip to main content

In This Diary

I was re-reading my diary today.
I've had it for a few years now and I only write in it every so often.
It's fun and interesting to re-read.
It got me thinking, though.
How many times have I been so sure about something, only to be so wrong?
I often think that I know exactly what is right or what I need, and life turns out so differently.
A good different.
My life is better right now than I could have ever imagined.
I love my life.
I really truly do.
Maybe later, I'll list the things I'm greatful for, and it shall be pages and pages long.
The way life turns out is almost never the way you expect.
I was talking to Mike about this the other day.
About how you envision things happening, but these things happen differently.
At first, you might be upset, but you soon realize that what happened wasn't so bad afterall.
You might get a rainbow after suffering though that thunderstorm.

I like rainbows.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman