Skip to main content

just a few pretty things

I took these photos last week while waiting on some clients to show up for a photo session. I usually just TRASH these photos, but this time I liked them so much, I just had to share them with you!


This one is currently my screensaver. I don't know if these are screensaver worthy for anyone else, but if you'd like a larger version of any of them, let me know :)


If any Greenvillians are interested, these were taken in the Rock Quarry Garden downtown. Its such a lovely oasis!




Comments

  1. I wonder if you could make money off of shots like that? Can you sell screensavers? Or could you have a galley showing for your nature photography? You are really, really good.

    My fav is the first one, but that may be because I'm spending all my waking hours watering our grass seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks guys! :) As for making money off them, I think they're good. But, in the world of people who would buy stuff like this, they're not that good. I have always wanted to see if someone would buy my stuff. So I'm toying around with the idea of selling cards on Etsy that I've made from my photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia