Skip to main content

wee bit wednesday v 43.





{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
no! that would be so scary!

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
no, but i'd love to one day!

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
I met 80s teen idol Molly Ringwald and made a fool of myself. Mike took me to see Sweet Charity and we got invited to the cast party afterwards.

{four} do you have any food allergies?
not to my knowledge

{five} do you know how to sew?
not really. i buy a patter and some pretty fabric with good intentions, and then i get my mom to sew something pretty for me :)

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
yep! and when daddy got a raise at work, we got a raise at home

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
oh, at LEAST once a month, probably more.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
i don't know. i want to say yes, but i don't really remember.

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
nope.

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
i don't know that i've ever had any traumatic haircuts. my hair does pretty well at all lengths...though this recent one did take some getting used to!

Comments

  1. That's so awesome that you met Molly Ringwald - don't worry I would have made a fool of myself too :P But, cool that you got to go to the cast party for Sweet Chariot! I would have been SO excited too!

    I found your blog through WBW and it's so cute - I seriously can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia