Skip to main content

so much pretty: photography date

Today, I went out with my friend Jaclyn to a location I've been wanting to check out for a while: the Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research, or CU-ICAR for short. It's a mouthful, I know. Credit to all these photos goes to my friend Jaclyn. :)

We started out on the campus where there were some really cool buildings. I do not have any photos of these buildings, but I'm sure you are all skilled in the art of googling. Anyway, I really hope to go back there soon to have a photo shoot :)

 Afterward, we went out into a wooded area on the campus and took quite a few photos. As always, I loved having someone take my photo.

I took off my glasses for a few of these shots. They can be annoying to take photos of sometimes. Here's a tip: put the arms of your glasses a little higher up so the glasses are tilting down a bit. That will get rid of the glare (like in the first picture).

I've really got to say. This cardigan and these boots are probably my two favorite things in my closet. I love them because they are comfortable and pretty! I can throw these two things on with just about anything and look put together. And still feel comfortable enough to traipse around the railroad tracks!

From top to bottom: Queen Esther flyaway cardigan, American Age tee, Mossimo cami, Mossimo jeggins, and Steve Madden boots.

[I love guests! If your outfit is so much pretty and you want to be featured, please email me! fraukuech[at]gmail[dot]com]

Comments

  1. Love the pictures, Tiffany! As always, you look beautiful! Your friend does good work. Will she consider getting together with us sometime for practice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing my Madden Girl boots today, too! :) I'm so glad you love them and are getting lotsa use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kathy, I've added her to the Shutterbuds group, so hopefully she'll be coming out soon :)

    @Mary, I LOVE my boots. I'll probably need a new pair next b-day, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia