Skip to main content

A few points about the grocery store

source: amazon.com
Why isn't there any pumpkin bread at the grocery store right now? I mean, seriously, we are TWO days away from Thanksgiving! The gravy is on sale, the Stove Top Stuffing is right inside the front doors. But there isn't any pumpkin bread? This makes no sense!

On another note, anyone have a great recipe for pumpkin bread?


source: weheartit.com
I love bumping into friends at the grocery store. Not acquaintances. You know, the kind that you avoid their eye because you're afraid that if you say "Hi" that they might stop and it'll soon turn awkward. Oh, is that just me? Hmm...

I love bumping into friends. It just reminds me what a small town Greenville can sometimes be. I bumped into a friend I haven't seen in ages and we blocked up the aisle for several minutes.


source: tampabay.com
Do you like it when the baggers take out your groceries for you? It always makes me feel awkward! I mean, I can make enough conversation to get to the car, but once I open the doors, I usually find myself standing there feeling very awkward while they put the bags in my car.

I feel that, if I had a child to strap/wrestle into his or her car seat, then I'd have something to do. As it stands, I'm perfectly capable of putting my own groceries in my car! I know it's their job and all, but I usually decline. Today, I let him take my cart out. And the regretted it.

source: weheartit.comsource: weheartit.com

Comments

  1. HA! I have the same trouble with car-baggers. And I laughed out loud when you said you could converse until you got to the car and then...

    Me too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia