Skip to main content

Eisley

Mike and I were on our way home from our church small group, when we passed this sign.


I may have squealed, I'm not sure. I was like, "Eisley! Eisley is at the handlebar! Right. now." And he was like, "Are you sure? THE Eisley?" And so, we turned around. Yes, it was Eisley. THE Eisley. The band I fell in love with a few years ago. And, happily, we do not usually use all, or even much of, our entertainment budget, so we had the spare change to go to the show!


Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me. Or even my point-and-shoot. All I had was my phone with the REALLY crappy camera. I never much cared about the quality of my camera phone because I have a real camera. I cared on Wednesday night.


I was downright painful taking pictures with my phone. Though, the music was so wonderful, that I didn't care that much. Even though I haven't really kept up with Eisley in a while, I knew at least half of the songs they played! I guess they've been having major issues with their record company ("don't sign to a major label" they recommended), so they haven't put out a new CD in a while. Though, one is due to be released soon.


I had a GREAT time at the show! It made it a little more fun that we just made a spontaneous decision to go. :)


Comments

  1. I'm so glad that you were able to have such a wonderful spontaneous night! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia