Skip to main content

31 photos in 31 days: 14

Yeah, I know. I've missed a few days. But I'm making up for it today by posting lots of photos! We're celebrating our 1-year anniversary! Can you believe it's already been a year? To dinner tonight, I wore the same adorable dress and shoes that I wore at our rehearsal and dinner. After the dinner, I still had lots to do and was pretty stressed. I'd like to call out the wonderful Anne Marie, for being there for me that night. And being patient even thought I was probably not much fun to be with.

Anyway, on to lots of pictures of me and HerrKuech. I love him!








Comments

  1. I'm glad she was there for you, because I was not the best bridesmaid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe it's been a year already. It seemed like it took forever for you guys to get married. (I totally called it.)

    I'm so happy! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It did seem like it took forever!! But God's timing is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman