Skip to main content

so much pretty: the golden stargirl hour

stargirl is so much pretty
I can't really tell you exactly when I took these photos. All I know is that it was months ago. Maybe at the end of March? My sister came down and looked super cute, so I had to pull her outside for some photos.

Also, may I just say that the greenery and wisteria in the background made for some b-e-a-utiful bokeh? Because, wow, it totally did!

stargirl is so much pretty

stargirl is so much pretty
I wish I had gotten a better full body photo. Read: one that showed off her shoes. The shoes were super duper cute and pretty much made the outfit. In fact, I want those those. Mary, are you getting rid of them? I'll take them off your hands

Also, note my little neighbor mowing the lawn in the background. 

stargirl is so much pretty

stargirl is so much pretty
I also tried out a little off-camera flash work to capture the pretty sunset that we had going on. It was bare bulb, so the lighting is pretty harsh. But it was one of the first times I had played around with OCF, and you get the idea. :)

I know I usually give details about the outfit, but I have none. Suffice it to say: cuteness. The end.

I love guests! If want to be featured, please email me at fraukuech[at]gmail[dot]com.

Comments

  1. Very cute! Looks like you, only with short hair! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that haircut is a mom haircut. And I don't mean just our mom. The woman in that photo looks like she could have a two year old or something. I'm really glad I'm growing my hair back out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. long hair is sexy.

      Delete
    2. K-Swiss is pretty excited about the impending long sexy waves.

      Delete
    3. i imagine he must be! i thought you might go pixie before you went long again. but with our faces, that might still look momish

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia