Skip to main content

Saturday shops: Flower's Creations

I have tried intricate seed beading and have given up. I gave up because it was too hard for me...which is precisely why I have chosen to showcase Flower's Creations today. Her jewelry is gorgeous and clearly made with real skill! If you're in the market for a gorgeous statement piece, be sure to check out Flower's Creations!

Libellule verte beaded bead necklace ($130)

Resille spirale necklace cream and peach ($150)
Marshmallow peyote bracelet ($130)

---
Saturday shops is a new weekly feature on In Pursuit that showcases some of my favorite Etsy shops. These spots are not paid or, often, even known about by the artisan (at least, until I notify them). They're just Etsy shops I love. If you sell on Etsy and would like to suggest your shop, convo me on Etsy (tiffanyanne) or send me an email (fraukuech@gmail.com).
---

Follow me @fraukuech

Comments

  1. I made a seed bead ring once, I'll show it to you when you come up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. She must spend a lot of time on each piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia