Skip to main content

Saturday shops: maykela

Unique Jewelry by Maykela is one of the coolest jewelry shops on Etsy and when I thought about higlighting Etsy shops, I knew it had to be the first one. I could have spent way too much time wandering around the shop just looking at all the gorgeous hand wrought works of art for sale. I mean, I might make a cute pair of pearl earrings, but I am not a jewelry artist by any means. It's a wee bit out of my price range, but I had to share in case any of my readers might like this shop. Whether you buy or not, you have to check out this shop! It's a feast for the eyes.


Swiss blue topaz, Amethyst, Amazonite And Apatite Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace


Amethyst And Apatite Wire Wrapped Pendant

Flowers of Pearls, Tourmaline, And Lemon Quartz Earrings

---
Saturday shops is a new weekly feature on In Pursuit that showcases some of my favorite Etsy shops. These spots are not paid or, often, even known about by the artisan. They're just Etsy shops I love.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia