Skip to main content

Saturday Shops: bellamela

Once you go Mac, you never go back! And boy, do I love my Mac. Soon after I got my Mac...like that night...I began the hunt for a cute and safe laptop sleeve. I couldn't find anything I liked that was in my price range at retail shops or in the online stores my friends recommended. So I turned to Etsy and hit a gold mine.

My favorite shop was Bellamela where I ended up purchacing this laptop sleve:


Tiffany Blue and Brown PolkaDot MacBook Sleeve

I mean, it's got my name in the title, how could I not? And anyway, I love Tiffany blue and polka dots.

The sleeves are $19.99! It's hard to find this quality and cuteness anywhere else.

Apples and Pears MacBook Sleeve

Brown and Pink Mod Circles MacBook Sleeve

Kilo MacBook Sleeve

---
Saturday shops is a new weekly feature on In Pursuit that showcases some of my favorite Etsy shops. These spots are not paid or, often, even known about by the artisan (at least, until I notify them). They're just Etsy shops I love.

Comments

  1. So cute! I love my macbook, but I've just been using a boring black case to protect it. I'll definitely be looking into these. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm considering going Mac, but I'm worried about the learning curve. How long did it take you to figure it all out? Also, that last sleeve is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The learning curve is no problem, Missy! A mac is so user friendly. I didn't take long to figure it all out and once you do, it's so great. Once you go mac, you never go back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman