Skip to main content

scary videos

You know what I really hate? Those videos that are all concentrate on this quiet video and then at the end a scary thing pops out with a ridiculous scream. You know what I'm talking about.

I hate those.

I hate it when I am tricked into watching one of those and I freak out. I mean, I'm pretty easily scared.

I thought that once I started living with a strong manly man, I would cease to be scared in my own house. I was wrong.

I hate those videos. They are not funny.

If you need an example, check out this post. Yes, it's a local pastor's blog. No, I'm not condemning anyone because most people aren't scaredy-cats like me. In fact, people think those are FUNNY.

I like to be a little scared, like ghost walks and stuff like that. But that kind of in your face screeching kind of scary...ugh. No thank you.

Comments

  1. When did you start living with a "strong manly man" and what does Mike think of this??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA. HA. HA. He is my strong manly man....and super hot to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I was looking for like a white ghost but I didn't expect that the end. I literally squeeled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I hate those too. It strikes fear deep into my heart. Does that make me a weenie? sigh

    And HAHA @ Stargirl! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman