Skip to main content

Wedblog, the introduction

What's a wedblog? Well, the word itself is part wedding, part play on the word "weblog." Oh, yes, you did read that right. WEDDING. As in, Mike and I got engaged on Saturday. It was beautiful and perfect and I'll tell you the story soon enough.

I was planning on waiting for pictures before I posted the news to the world wide web, but either my card reader or my usb ports are bad and I cannot currently upload any photos. And I'm eager to start writing about it!

The number two question we get asked (after how did he propose?) is When is the date? Well, we've decided that we've been dating long enough and we want to get married as soon as possible. I'm not entirely sure what that will mean until I finalize a venue. But it definitely will be an adventure!

Comments

  1. YAY! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

    OH, I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS!

    YAY! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia