Skip to main content

pack rat

I've slowly been accomplishing one of the most daunting tasks on my to-do-before-August-15th check list. Packing & moving.

Luckily, Mike lives ten minutes on a bad day away from me and so I've been able to take a few things each trip. The biggest load of little stuff was my first trip: books! I intended to just take a few, but then my roommate and I just put ALL of them in the trunk of my car. I only have about a hundred-ish books but together with Mike, our books fill up five bookcases!

This evening, while Mike led a guys' bible study, I started weeding through my stuff and was amazed at how much junk I like to stuff into my tiny bedroom. I'm a recovering pack-rat, you know. After a move in May 2008 and a de-cluttering sometime in the past six months, I still have a lot of clutter.

Oh, and I'm being serenaded by my Pandora playlist based of of "At Last" by Etta James. The songs have included ones by The Platters, Ray Charles, Smokey Robinson, Aretha Franklin and Otis Redding, to name a few. Loving it! :)

Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia