Skip to main content

Bachelorette party fun

My very dear friend Sharon is getting married tomorrow! And when I haven't been working this week, I've been busy with wedding stuff. Tuesday, we went running around getting last minute stuff--her for the wedding, me for the bachelorette party. Today, the bride and all her maids went to get mani/pedis. Woo-hoo! I love that pampering.

We had the bachelorette party last night and had a blast. It was a great girls night in with fondue, games, and a lingerie shower. ^_^ One of the games we played was "She Said What?" What you do is write down what the bride says while she's opening her gifts--but don't let her know! After the bride has opened all her gifts, tell her about your secret game. Read what you wrote back to her under the context of what she'll be saying on her wedding night!

"Oh, wow! These are adorable!"

"Wanna smell it?"

"Awww, this is so cute!"

"This is kind of spicy!"

And my favorite? "Oh, wait---I found it!"

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman