Skip to main content

Spartans!



I've really gotta say that I am just loving this year's March Madness. Why? Look at that above. Numbah ONE, baby (well, for now)! This is only my third year of filling out a bracket and I have never come even remotely close to this before. Also, I have far fewer friends filling out brackets that I once did--only 12 on Facebook this year--so that makes it easier. Don't forget the sheer dumb luck on my part.

I've got the Michigan State Spartans taking it all the way and I think we've got a shot. To be honest, I didn't truly expect it to go this far. The last two games with Kansas and Louisville had me on the proverbial edge of my seat. The next game will be against UConn and, hopefully, another against UNC. *Fingers crossed.*

So, I want to know if any of you have filled out a bracket and, if so, which team you have going all the way. Tell me, tell me, tell me. I want to share the excitement that is March Madness!

♥, TiffanyAnne

and in case you're curious, my profile photo is the same one seen in this post with the fishy faces

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia