Skip to main content

dance-y

After an absolutely wonderful date night with my absolutely wonderful boyfriend, I very spontaneously joined my roommate at a local dive-y joint.

It was fun; there were people I hadn't seen in ages, loud techno-y/indie rock music, and dancing. I wanted to dance, but it was the sort of dancing that is *hard* for me to dance like these days.

There aren't any steps.
It's not swing music.

I can improvise in lindy hop and all, but I also have some sort of base to go off of.  With this music, I felt like I was having a seizure and trying to do it with style. I don't think I failed too horribly--hopefully.

At the very worst, there will have been people at the tables that I will never see again making fun of my dancing. But, stylin' or not, I had fun with my dearest roommate with whom I had never been out with before. Totally worth it.

And now my ears are still ringing...but its time for bed.

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

  1. Awww, Dez! I loved seeing you too. :) Even if I couldn't dance, lolz. I had no idea you blogged--luv it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia