Skip to main content

apple.com/macbook/white/



My sister wants to know why I paid so darn much for a computer. It was a hard decision to make. Because, really, I could have gotten a perfectly decent computer for 600. But, then again, the Mac was only 999. And that's not so darn much.

I saw the beautiful computers with their glowing apple the minutes I walked into the store. But a mac? Seriously? I don't need a mac. And I quickly bypassed them and wandered around for the next 30 minutes or more--probably driving my mother crazy.

Finally, I settled on the same computer my brother has. That was the computer I wanted. Pretty dang nice computer, I think. (I'm pretty sure it's this Toshiba computer.) But Mike called and was giving me some computer buying advice that, in the end, boiled down to...

A Toshiba for 899 or a MacBook for only 100 more? That's a no brainer...


B-b-but...it's a Mac. I mean. I'm not a creative person who needs a mac for any sort of appley things. I'm a simple computer user. I mean...it's a Mac! Buuut...it is a really good price for a Mac. I love using Mike's Macs (ha-ha-ha). I know of their amazing quality and virus free-ness.

So, I talked with the Apple guy, I got his card and left. I went to lunch with my mom (Sonic $1 menu--ohhh yeah) to think it over.



Then I went back to the store and made my purchase.

In the words of Ferris Bueller, "It is so choice.  If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."

And, anyway, the photo booth is addicting. 



♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

  1. Still can't see your photos...
    But anyway, Mac's aren't just for "creative people" who need them for "appley things". Things like the Macbook and iPod are the epitome of elegant simplicity--much in the same line as google. They're great companies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia