Skip to main content

"friends"

I've got all these friends on that I hardly even know. These friendships started from meeting them one evening, asking them if they had facebook, and the putting our heads together to figure out what mutual friends we could find each other through because we both have strange last names and/or lack of memorization skills. We've never talked since except for maybe the mandatory "Hey, it was great meeting you at that party last weekend!"

Several names came across of people I never remember meeting. Delete. Family members of family members of friends I don't even talk to any more. Delete. Etcettera.

I'm down to five hundred friends and that's still a lot. That's still a lot of people that aren't actually my "friends." I feel guily deleting some of these people..but then I realize. Do I really care that we're "friends" on Facebook? No...and they probably don't either.

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

  1. And yet you're not my Facebook friend. You cut me deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just assume you, the famous chris cope, are too cool for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started to write a smart comment, and then I thought, "Wait, what if I got deleted? So I had to check facebook to see if we were still friends."

    Did I really just write, I had to check facebook to see if we were still friends? What is this world coming to! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia