Skip to main content

magically delicious

The two bowls of Lucky Charms were not enough for me and so, after bible study, I joined my roommate in the living room for some good girlie chat and hummus. We munched and chatted about my guy, her dreams, our individual crazy paths and trusting God with our lives. The newest addition to our girlie little family joined us and read aloud from a past issue of Glamour. 10 Ways To Be An Even Better Friend. This resulted in a little bit of confusion when Ellen, who was only half listening, thought one of the pieces of advice was to tell your friend's ex-boyfriend her ring size. Ha-ha.

It was a wonderfully unpretentious way to end the evening and it is during moments such as those when I realize that having roommates and living in community, despite the accompanying trials, is so worth it.

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman