Skip to main content

CaFFiNe!!!1!

My eyes snapped open and I rolled over to eye my alarm clock, expecting the garish red lights to inform me that it was 7:45AM and I should have been at work fifteen minutes ago. I was off by four hours and one minute. It was 3:46AM. What was happening me tonight was this: waking up every hour or so, cursing the world, then trying to fall back asleep with my head abuzz of random and quite irrelevant sequences of events. What was happening to me was the same thing that had happened two weeks ago exactly. You can read about it here.

I realized that I am one of those unfortunate individuals who cannot have caffine in the evening. So, when we traversed all the way to IHOP for coffee and crepes last night, I ordered decaf.

I'll tell you what. It was beautiful. Between 1AM to 8AM, the only thing I saw was the inside of my eyelids.



♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia