Skip to main content

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N in the summer sun!

In just a wee bit, I will be leaving with my family and headed westward to the coast. A family vacation. We will be visiting my kuyah (tagalog for brother) and I am rather excited about all of this because I really cannot recall the last time we were all five of us together in one place that was not a courtroom. I have never visited my brother with my family; once with Mike, once alone, and once with the other Mike.

Anyway, I highly doubt that I will have great access to the internet while I am away so I have taken the liberty to add a handy little twitter widget to the blog--temporarily. This is for those of you who check my blog daily. You shall not check in vain!

♥, TiffanyAnne

p.s. when you see some tinyurls in my twittering that is when i have uploaded photos...

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman