Skip to main content

daily photo: solo charleston



So it is not a photo...it is a video. You got lucky. No sound because the video has, obviously, been sped up. I was going to put a ragtime song in but the program did not let me use any of my cool songs.

Anyway, dancing-Mike came over today to practice and video some of the moves we learned from the very awesome Nick Williams. I decided I wanted to video me doing some solo Charleston and then decided that Mike had to do it with me. The video is okay in real time...but sped up, it is quite humorous. Especially once Mike starts dancing. He-he-he.

Enjoy! :)
[Watch it while listening to "Charleston" by Bob Wilson & His Varsity Rhythm Boys]

Comments

  1. And even funnier when I played it with the vocal trance I had going in the background. Charleston + trance = very weird combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that's the most awesome video ever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia