Skip to main content

Miss Tiffany Doesn't Mess Around

I had a rough day today. Because of how my work day ended, it has been chalked up as my worst day at my current job ever.

I've had my fair share of rough days; many more than I've mentioned. Days that make me question my desire to have lots of kiddos of my own. Days that stress me out from my very core to the tips of my long, well-manicured hands.

However.

Every time I've ever had a bad day, it ended well. The kids hugged me and kissed me and I left the stress behind. And it was all good.

Today was different. Today was the first day in four years that I've left work and not just let it go. The screaming, the fighting, the general misbehaving. It drove me absolutely crazy. And, while the older two were mostly fighting or in time out, the baby was super hot with fever and feeling miserable.

It was just a miserable day. Except when Sharon was over. That made my day way better. Yay for friends.

I don't know what has gotten into them, but I hope that Wednesday is better.

Comments

  1. Well, was today better? I hope so! That's not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, not every day is perfect. You should relax with some Grand Theft Auto 4.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman