Skip to main content

daily photos: lindy hopping pirates

These photos were not taken today. They were not even taken by me. But they are way cool.


[I think I look like I'm flying! lol]


[This is a move called the worm*]

A few weeks ago, I went down to Atlanta with friends to do some lindy hopping. On Saturday night, we dressed like pirates before we went lindy hopping. These photos (which I found online) are from the first jam circle at the Captain's Ball. Don't know what a jam circle is? Check out this video. Most of the people that went into that jam circle are really really good dancers and so I felt kinda cool that I got in the jam circle too. ^_^

--Tiffany Anne ^_^

*To see the worm in action go to 2:45 & 3:05 on this video.

Comments

  1. I watched the video. Oh my goodness, fast and amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman